Ask an Upperclassman!

This section is for topics relevant to 1L students only! All other announcements can be found in the General Announcements section.
SBA

Ask an Upperclassman!

Post by SBA »

Ask an Upperclassman

1Ls – as the Spring semester is well underway, you may have questions about what comes next!! Things like journals, summer jobs, upper level classes … OR you just may have questions and want to connect with an upper level classman who will be with you next year and has similar interests.

It may be as simple as – I see you worked at the US Attorney’s Office, can you tell me if they wore suits every day? OR – Can you tell me more about the Civil Rights clinic?

Check the google spreadsheet for 2Ls interested in connecting with you and answering your questions.
Reach out ANYTIME with your questions in areas of interest!!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

We have put a few ground rules in place:

1. Sharing of course outlines is prohibited.
2. Speaking ill of faculty is prohibited.
3. Limit course questions to areas of interest and suggestions of courses in a particular area.
4. The students have volunteered to answer questions about academic and legal experiences, but this list is not meant to replace existing mentor
programs or department resources.

We look forward to connecting with as many of you as are interested!!

This program is being promoted by SBA. Please remember in April to vote YES for the mandatory student activity fee.