Library Welcome Event

This section is for topics relevant to 1L students only! All other announcements can be found in the General Announcements section.
student svcs lib

Library Welcome Event

Post by student svcs lib »

Library Welcome Party Insta.png

Hello 1L Class! I hope you are all excited for your first week! We look forward to seeing you at our Welcome Event this coming Monday! We will have pizza, drinks, cookies, brownies, and will be raffling off some great prizes! Two of these prizes are full sets of study aids from West Academic and Aspen, respectively. The Welcome Event will happen directly after the Library Orientation presentation and will take place between 4:00pm-5:00pm, Monday the 22nd, in the library's second floor.

When you come in, you can stop at the service desk for your library sticker and a raffle ticket. The sticker will give you access to all the extras you get as a law student. This includes things like course reserves, study carrels, and zoom rooms, so don't forget! You'll also have the opportunity to meet myself (if you haven't already) and some of the great people who keep the library running.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to email me!
I look forward to seeing you all on Monday!

Best,
Austin
Austin Waters
Student Services Librarian
University at Buffalo School of Law
221B O’Brian Hall
Buffalo, NY 14260
(716) 645-8595
bawaters@buffalo.edu
she/they
My Office is a Safe Space.