Monday, October 25th
1:30 - 2:30 pm, 706 O'Brian Hall
- Would you like to spend the spring 2023 semester working in the public interest?
- Are you interested in gaining practical skills training while you assist people who cannot afford legal representation?
- Would expedited admission to the New York bar help you launch your legal career?
- Does taking the New York bar examination in February 2023, rather than in July, interest you?
If you response to any of theses questions is “yes,” then you may be interested in applying to participate in the Pro Bono Scholars Program
- Working full time as a student attorney assisting people who could not otherwise afford legal representation
- Gaining valuable practice skills
- Learning from experienced attorneys in practice
More information & the application are on the Law School web site: https://www.law.buffalo.edu/beyond/pro- ... ogram.html