Application Deadline is Friday, April 1, 2022, at 5:00 pm.
More information and details can be found here: https://www.law.buffalo.edu/beyond/fellows.html
Your completed application must consist of the following:
1. Online application - available at: http://www.law.buffalo.edu/beyond/fell ... tion.html
2. CV/Resume (PDF Preferred)
3. Unofficial Transcript (PDF Preferred)
4. Statement of Interest (PDF Preferred) - This statement should be no more than five (5) pages, double-spaced.
5. Letter or Email Confirming Summer Position – Optional (PDF Preferred)
Your personal statement should describe in detail your commitment to public interest law. Your statement should answer the following questions and address the following issues:
- What do you hope to gain from your fellowship experience?
- Why do you believe it is important to serve the particular population or community that your work addresses?
- How do you intend to continue public interest work after your fellowship has ended?
- Describe, using specific examples, your past commitment to public interest work.
- Statement of BPILP Involvement - This statement should be approximately one paragraph in length and should describe if you are/were involved with BPILP this year.
- Statement of Proposed Internship - This statement should be approximately one to two paragraphs in length and include the following: contact name, organization name, address, and contact information of the sponsoring organization as well as a detailed description of your project or work.
Questions? Email email@example.com!