We Litigate for the Public Interest: We are a litigation clinic focused on protecting and expanding civil rights and transparent government. Our mission:
- Civil Rights & Liberties: We advance justice by protecting individual civil rights and civil liberties, through litigation and broader “movement lawyering” advocacy
- Transparency: We press for more transparency in government, which is essential to meaningful public accountability and democratic oversight
- Provide litigation case coverage
- Review and prepare legal documents, such as client correspondence, discovery, legal research, legal memoranda, etc.
- Create, update, and maintain case files according to clinic protocol;
- Conduct potential client intake interviews
- Make court appearances under the student practice rules in state or federal court or another tribunal
- Engage in related activities like planning know-your-rights community education or policy research.
We strongly encourage students from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
Apply immediately at https://law-buffalo.12twenty.com/job-po ... 6701508758. Interviews will begin soon and will continue until the positions are filled.