Reminder: 20-Min. Summer Research Appointments

The majority of law school announcements can be found in this section. However, don't forget to check your class year section as well for information specific to your class.
Assoc Dir Law Lib

Reminder: 20-Min. Summer Research Appointments

Post by Assoc Dir Law Lib »

Hi everyone,
I just wanted to send along another reminder to consider signing up for a 20-minute appointment to speak with a reference librarian about the sources and strategies you should know about as you begin your summer internships or legal careers. I am very confident this quick, but targeted overview will be time well-spent. Also, if you are more comfortable speaking remotely we are equally happy to meet with you via Zoom.
To register for an appointment, just visit https://bit.ly/refappt22 and choose a time that works best for you. [Please be sure to include your employer and practice area(s) of interest along with your preference for an in-person or remote appointment.] We are currently booking appointments through June, but if you would like to set up a meeting for later in the summer (or after you finish taking the bar exam), just email me at briandet@buffalo.edu and I will find a time to speak with you.
Lastly, the Reference Desk will be staffed every weekday over the summer from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM to assist you, so please don't hesitate to reach out if you get stuck working on an assignment--we are here to help you!!
As always, if you have any questions about the library or legal research, please don't hesitate to reach out!
Thanks and good luck,
Brian

Summer 22 Research Appointments.jpg
Brian Detweiler
Associate Director
221A O'Brian Hall
Charles B. Sears Law Library
Buffalo, NY 14260
(716) 645-2384
briandet@buffalo.edu