Good News Regarding Ebooks! Additional Titles Now Available

The majority of law school announcements can be found in this section. However, don't forget to check your class year section as well for information specific to your class.
student svcs lib

Good News Regarding Ebooks! Additional Titles Now Available

Post by student svcs lib »

Hello all,

We have some good news regarding e-textbooks. As you may know, books through Lexis Digital Library are already available. We have now also added access to books published by both Aspen/Wolters Kluwer and West Academic.

For books published by Aspen/Wolters Kluwer, you will receive an email with details regarding how to access the ebooks today or tomorrow. Please reach out to me if you have any questions or do not receive the email. Additionally, Aspen/Wolters Kluwer also offers the option to receive a printed copy of your textbooks for $49. This will be a loose-leaf copy so it will not be bound like a standard textbook. However, it is a good option if you prefer something in print. You can also receive loose-leaf copies of books that are not in our collection for $99. Ordering information can be found here: https://zfrmz.com/flpLfWnKxoUlXgLX8dJe Make sure to check your spam folder if you have not received the email.

For West Academic books, you will need to go to https://eproducts.westacademic.com/ to create an account. Be sure to use your UB email address! You will then receive a verification link shortly afterward. Once logged in, you can scroll down under the “Materials Provided by My School” heading to find your textbooks. Once you find the correct title, simply click the book to add it to your shelf.

As always, if you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact me.

Best,
Austin
Austin Waters
Student Services Librarian
University at Buffalo School of Law
221B O’Brian Hall
Buffalo, NY 14260
(716) 645-8595
bawaters@buffalo.edu
she/they
My Office is a Safe Space.