DETAILS: Tune In Sunday, May 17 3pm Virtual Ceremony

This section is for topics relevant to LL.M. students only! All other announcements can be found in the General Announcements section.
Student Life

DETAILS: Tune In Sunday, May 17 3pm Virtual Ceremony

Post by Student Life »

Greetings! I hope everyone is safe and well and that you are conquering your final exams with ease.

As we prepare to gather as a community to celebrate your graduation in a most unexpected format, I want to share with you some additional details regarding the upcoming ceremony. Please share with your family, friends and colleagues so they too can participate on your special day!

1. Tune in on Sunday, May 17th at 3:00 p.m. for the initial broadcast of your Virtual Commencement Ceremony
http://www.buffalo.edu/commencement/cer ... s/law.html

Watch the various segments including A Message from the Dean, the Conferral of Degrees, the Student Address, the Singing of the National
Anthem by our Student Singer, and the Awards announcements.

2. Post message/s to your personal social media accounts. Be sure the message is public, and please use the following hashtags at the end of your message:

#UBClassof2020 (primary hashtag)
#UBLawGrad2020 (secondary hashtag)

Using these hashtags will ensure your posts are seen by the larger UB community.

Messages posted to Twitter or Instagram during the virtual ceremony will be pulled into our virtual ceremony’s web page http://www.buffalo.edu/commencement/cer ... s/law.html, if they include the hashtags above.

You can also post your messages to Facebook or LinkedIn in the days leading up to Commencement or throughout the ceremony. Be sure to include our hashtags so we can find your posts and possibly share them.

Are you friends with your classmates on social media? Tag them as well in your post!

Examples:

• We did it! #UBLawGrad2020 #UBClassof2020

• Do you remember when Prof. XXX started singing in class? #UBLawGrad2020 #UBClassof2020

• My fondest memory of law school was …… #UBLawGrad2020 #UBClassof2020

• Congratulations John Doe – recipient of the Jane Doe Scholar Award! #UBClassof2020 #UBLawGrad2020

• Thank you, Sam, President of XYZ club, for your leadership this past year! #UBLawGrad2020! #UBClassof2020

Let’s come together on May 17th to celebrate this incredible milestone and show everyone what it means to graduate as a member of the Class of Destiny - so appropriately named by Dean Abramovsky at your Orientation.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Continue to stay safe!