Join The Buffalo Law Review & Black Law Student's Association (BLSA) for a special program...
Growing Up Marshall: Life, Legacy & Lessons Learned
Reflections from John W. Marshall, son of Thurgood Marshall, our first African-American U.S. Supreme Court Justice
Thursday, February 3, 2022
5:30 p.m. - Law Student Only Watch Party with food & drink in Rm 106 O'Brian Hall
6:30 p.m. - Virtual Discussion via Zoom Webinar
To attend, registration is required! https://www.law.buffalo.edu/news/growin ... shall.html
Join us as John Marshall discusses growing up as the son of Justice Thurgood Marshall and the impact of his father on his life and on American history. Commentary will be provided by:
• Prof. Luis Chiesa, vice dean for diversity, equity, and inclusion
• Prof. Tolu Odunsi
• Robert Schwenkel ’82, of counsel, Fried Frank
• and law students Deborah Amponsah ’22, Patrick Callahan ’22, Qui-Essence Harris ’23, and Shakierah Smith ’22
To attend, registration is required! The virtual program is free and open to all, but you must be registered to participate. Zoom information will be emailed to the address provided in your registration confirmation.
• Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP
• The University at Buffalo School of Law
Questions? Please contact Amy Atkinson at email@example.com.
This section is for topics relevant to LL.M. students only! All other announcements can be found in the General Announcements section.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 660
- Joined: Tue May 29, 2018 12:10 pm