UB’s ALANA (African, Latinx, Asian, and Native American) Celebration will take place in-person on 5/19, and is open to all University at Buffalo graduating students. This pre-commencement ceremony was conceived to honor the achievements of African, Latinx, Asian, and Native American students. At this ceremony UB stoles are presented to students (free of charge) and can also be worn in our own degree ceremony.
- Details can be found: https://www.buffalo.edu/studentlife/who ... ation.html
- Students must register by April 22.
- Any law student wishing to receive a UB stole to wear at our graduation ceremony, MUST register for the ceremony.
o As our graduation ceremony falls before 5/19, a law school administrator will pick up stoles for all law students that register prior to the ALANA ceremony to distribute to our graduating students for wearing in the law ceremony on 5/14.
o Anyone that registers is also welcome (and encouraged) to attend the ALANA ceremony (where stoles are traditionally distributed).
UB’s Lavender Ceremony celebrates the accomplishments of LGBTQ+ students as well as their allies and is open to all University at Buffalo LGBTQ+ graduating students.
- Ceremony will take place May 13th.
- Registration and details can be found: https://www.buffalo.edu/studentlife/who ... ation.html
UB’s Veterans and Military Recognition
- Ceremony will take place April 28th.
- Registration and details can be found: https://www.buffalo.edu/commencement/ce ... erans.html
This section is for topics relevant to LL.M. students only! All other announcements can be found in the General Announcements section.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 660
- Joined: Tue May 29, 2018 12:10 pm