Power Hour alumni speakers and lunch Oct. 15 at noon

The majority of law school announcements can be found in this section. However, don't forget to check your class year section as well for information specific to your class.
Alumni

Power Hour alumni speakers and lunch Oct. 15 at noon

Post by Alumni »

Dear Paid Student Member of the Law Alumni Association,

As a benefit of your student membership, you will have exclusive access to three of our successful alumni, who will give you insights into their different practice areas and firm life at a Power Hour lunch open just to our paid members. We will give you a free lunch (sandwiches, pop, chips and dessert) and time for Q&A. This will happen on Monday, Oct. 15, 2018, 12 pm to 1 pm, 5th floor Conference Center

The alumni are:

Megan Gomez, Senior Legal Counsel, Enterprise Legal Solutions | Excellus Health Plan, Inc.- She will discuss being in-house counsel, and labor and employment and diversity and inclusion law in that context.

Anne Joynt, Junior Partner, Lipsitz & Ponterio LLC—She will discuss representing clients who are injured as a result of exposure to asbestos, affected by childhood lead poisoning, motor vehicle accidents, construction accidents, medical malpractice, and defective products.

Richard Marinaccio, Partner in Phillips Lytle LLP—He will discuss his practice on international and domestic business transactions, corporate matters, mergers and acquisitions, franchise law, licensing and technology transactions, and privacy matters.

If you haven’t joined the LAA and would like to attend this event, please come to our office at 312 O’Brian Hall to sign up. Student dues for the year are $10 or go online at www.law.buffalo.edu/alumni

Please let me know if you will be attending, so I can give a guarantee for lunch. Email me at fleisch@buffalo.edu.
See you Oct. 15!

Ilene