Law Library Closed - Law Students Still Have 24/7 Access to 5 & 7

The majority of law school announcements can be found in this section. However, don't forget to check your class year section as well for information specific to your class.
Assoc Dir Law Lib

Law Library Closed - Law Students Still Have 24/7 Access to 5 & 7

Post by Assoc Dir Law Lib »

Dear law students:

For the health and safety of the law school community, the law library will be closed until further notice, effective at 5:00 PM tonight, Monday May 16th. Please note: The 5th and 7th floors of the library will remain open to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week as always; however, circulation services (i.e. loaning physical library materials, laptop and cell phone chargers, headphones, etc.) will be unavailable at this time. Any materials currently out on loan from the University Libraries are being auto-renewed until we are able to resume normal operations. Delivery+ (Inter-Library Loan) services are still available for materials available electronically, but requests for print items cannot be fulfilled until further notice. Please visit this website for more information on delivery services: https://library.buffalo.edu/news/2020/0 ... ices-faqs/.

Should you require research assistance for the remainder of the Spring Semester, reference services will be available remotely at the following times:
Remote Reference Hours:
Monday – Friday:--------10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturday:-----------------1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Sunday:-------------------Unavailable

Since we will not be physically located at the Information Desk, please feel free to contact us via email at asklaw@buffalo.edu, via chat at https://law.lib.buffalo.edu/research/ask/index.html (use box on right side of page), or by calling 716-645-2047.

We appreciate your understanding during this difficult and unprecedented time. Please know my colleagues and I will do everything in our power to minimize the disruption to your studies.

As always if you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks and all the best,

Brian
Brian Detweiler
Associate Director
221A O'Brian Hall
Charles B. Sears Law Library
Buffalo, NY 14260
(716) 645-2384
briandet@buffalo.edu