Moving Forward - A Message from the Dean

The majority of law school announcements can be found in this section. However, don't forget to check your class year section as well for information specific to your class.
Webmaster

Moving Forward - A Message from the Dean

Post by Webmaster »

Sent 2020-Mar 22
Message from Dean Aviva Abramovsky

Dear Students, Faculty and Staff,

Tomorrow morning will mark the beginning of a new educational adventure for all of us. None of us could have predicted that we would need to make this transition so quickly, but we are rising to the challenge, as Buffalo always does.

Our students are smart, resourceful, and resilient, and our faculty and staff have worked tirelessly over the spring recess to prepare. We are ready to make this leap together, and personally, I am extremely proud of you all.

I hope that all of our students have had an opportunity to participate in one of the distance learning orientation sessions that was offered this weekend. If you were not able to participate, you can access a recording of today’s distance learning orientation session here (https://buffalo.app.box.com/s/13agc8fpk ... molhdw16bo).

Remember to regularly check the following resources for assistance throughout the remainder of the semester:
With patience and flexibility, I have no doubt that together we will adjust and succeed in our new learning environment. We are #BuffaloStrong.

Aviva Abramovsky
Dean
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Kristina Lively, Associate Director for Digital Communications
Office of Communications, University at Buffalo School of Law, 414 O'Brian Hall
716-645-0170 - klively@buffalo.edu