1L Study Group Sign-Up

This section is for topics relevant to 1L students only! All other announcements can be found in the General Announcements section.
Assoc Dir Law Lib

1L Study Group Sign-Up

Post by Assoc Dir Law Lib »

Hi everyone,
Since many of you have not had the same opportunities to meet in person as previous 1L classes, the Law Library has set up a survey to facilitate the formation of virtual study groups. If you would like to participate, please visit https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WS2G87G and fill out the survey with your name, UB email address, and preferences. I will pull the information together and send introductory emails to each group based on your responses. You can then communicate with each other in regards to setting up specific meeting times and potentially breaking into more manageable groups of say, 3-5 people each. If necessary based on a large number of students indicating availability at the same time, you may want to all meet up on Zoom after class and then split into smaller groups or even set up a Doodle poll or something like that, but I will leave that up to you!
Please submit your survey responses by this Thursday, November 12th at noon and I will begin compiling information and sending emails that afternoon.
Thanks and happy studying,
Brian
Brian Detweiler
Associate Director
221A O'Brian Hall
Charles B. Sears Law Library
Buffalo, NY 14260
(716) 645-2384
briandet@buffalo.edu