On Tuesday 4/27, all registered participants in the commencement ceremony received a text message from our partner vendor collaborating on our ceremony.
Please be sure to complete the instructions on or before May 5. Didn’t receive the text message? No problem as the information is also web accessible: https://buffalo.fullmeasure.io/#/landin ... 7f9b59c478
Why do you need to complete this additional registration?
1. A QR code unique to you will be generated for the ceremony for check-in purposes as well as when you process across stage.
2. If you are unable to participate in-person, your slide will be shown in lieu of you walking across stage.
3. Slides will be a take-a-way piece to enhance your social and online presence and share with family and friends.
4. In the event we need to transition to a fully virtual ceremony, your slide will be used in the ceremony.
5. Day-of text message will be sent on the phone number provided with detailed instructions.
Do not forget to register if you wish to request an additional ticket for guests on the google sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0. After May 1, I will be in contact with all those receiving an additional ticket so you and your guests can plan accordingly.
Any questions or clarification, as there is a lot of information, please reach out directly to me.
This section is for topics relevant to 3L students only! All other announcements can be found in the General Announcements section.
1 post • Page 1 of 1