Welcome New Law Students! You are just 1+ weeks away from our New Student Orientation https://www.law.buffalo.edu/accepted/orientation.html which will be held via ZOOM beginning Monday, August 24th at 10 a.m.
Most of you should have received your onboarding materials that were mailed to your summer address.
- International students and newly admitted students – Your materials are on the way!
- Have your new UB School of Law hat handy when orientation kicks off on Monday for a photo op during the Welcome Session with the Dean.
LLM students - your schedule if slightly DIFFERENT than the complete schedule posted online. Please refer to your PRINTED schedule attached and what was mailed to you.
We want this week to go as smoothly as possible! Before Orientation begins, you will receive and email with links to all your sessions.
Pre-Orientation Sessions including an overview of health and safety guidelines, our pre-orientation checklist, Zoom tutorials, and information regarding student wellness are available on the Orientation website https://www.law.buffalo.edu/accepted/orientation.html
- While it is optional, you are strongly encouraged to review this information and watch the short tutorials.
In the meanwhile, we’d like to remind you of our main methods of communication that will be sent to your buffalo.edu email account:
1. The Docket is our weekly newsletter, sent out every Monday morning to keep you apprised of events at the law school and in the local community.
2. SIP (our Student Information Portal) is the law school’s online bulletin board where you can find program and event announcements and reminders. A weekly digest will emailed to you every Thursday morning.
3. Law School Updates are sent via email, as needed, to inform you of important announcements and developments.
Hint: Take the time to read your email regularly!
In addition, be sure to follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/UBLaw/, Twitter https://twitter.com/UBSchoolofLaw, and LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/school/15101377/ for the latest law school news. Announcements specific to your class are often posted on the Class of 2023’s Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/law.buffalo.2023.
Questions about Orientation? Contact our Director of Student Life, Amy Atkinson, at email@example.com.
We look forward to welcoming you later this month!
This section is for topics relevant to LL.M. students only! All other announcements can be found in the General Announcements section.
1 post • Page 1 of 1